Legal Question in Personal Injury in Texas

I was in a accident on a private ranch. I gel out of truck suffered broken wrist n arm. Insurance gave me only 16,000 for my injury. After that I am having another surgery. How can I collect more. Can I go after the owners of the ranch?

Asked on 10/04/17, 8:54 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Roger Merrill Merrill & Associates

Maybe. Please contact me to discuss in detail. (713) 914-0830

Read more
Answered on 10/04/17, 10:53 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Texas