Legal Question in Personal Injury in Texas

Does an auto insurance personal injury claims adjuster have a legal right to get copies of medical treatment without a signed release?

Asked on 1/23/13, 3:12 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

No. But he may deny your claim if you don't agree to provide one. You should consult a lawyer to determine whether or not to give one in your specific case.

Read more
Answered on 2/17/13, 5:12 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Texas