Legal Question in Personal Injury in Texas

Last May I broke a tooth eating a to go sandwich at McDonalds in Plano texas, I contacted right away, their insurance company refused to pay dentist how and who do I sue

Asked on 5/09/13, 1:32 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cynthia Henley Cynthia Henley, Lawyer

Hire a lawyer immediately to handle the case to make sure the proper parties are included.

Read more
Answered on 5/12/13, 1:12 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Texas