Legal Question in Personal Injury in Texas

I buy a truck financing it. I let my adult son drive it. He purchases full coverage insurance. Can I be sued and lose if his insurance does not cover all expenses and/or wrong doing

Asked on 11/09/12, 9:23 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn


Read more
Answered on 11/13/12, 2:15 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Texas