Legal Question in Personal Injury in Texas

I was driving in to my apt complex parking lot when a driver backed up &hit me she did not hve a license nor on the insurance . The mothers insurance went bankrupt the next day . What can I do I was injured.

Asked on 2/10/14, 6:06 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

You can sue the driver. The question is: if you win, how will you collect the money?

Read more
Answered on 2/11/14, 6:58 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Texas