Legal Question in Personal Injury in Texas

Can i file a civil lawsuit against parents of a 13 yr old who sexual molested my 5 yr old?

Asked on 7/05/13, 8:54 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Leon David L. Leon, P.C.

Possibly. I'd need to know more facts, such as where the incident occurred, who was in charge of supervising the 13 year old at the time, were the parents aware of other incidents, etc.

For more information, please visit our website:

Also, please read our disclaimer:

Read more
Answered on 7/05/13, 3:23 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Texas