Legal Question in Personal Injury in Texas

i was at a home depot buying pool chem. i picked up a box the bottom fell out and a bottle of chlorine busted it burned both feet and runied a shirt pants and shoes total $100 i went to a doctor he wrote chem. dermatites he perscribed stuff total$100 all = $200 . the Insurance co. called offerd $350 is the right ? i dont hurt at all it lasted only 5 day of a red burn and rash . my friends say i should get $2000. i dont know what to do i have great credit and never sued . HOW MUCH should i ask for without court ?

Asked on 10/04/13, 3:23 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jeffrey Brashear The Brashear Law Firm, PLLC

Based on what you have written, you should consider consulting with a law firm to ensure that your rights and interests are protected. There is more information which would be required to fully explore your options available. Some of the items requiring more information would be (i) who witnessed this incident; (ii) did anyone at Home Depot do anything (if yes, what specifically); (iii) were you taken to an emergency room directly after the incident; and (iv) other than the dollar values listed did you incur any additional expenses or costs associated with this specific incident. These are just a few questions which require answers prior to anyone being able to give you direction or opinion. Should you desire to meet with our law firm and discuss your options, you may contact us at 281-994-4034 to schedule a consultation. You should be cautious settling your matter without at least talking to a law firm first.

The above response given is not intended to create, nor does it create an on-going duty to respond to questions. Additionally, the response does not form an attorney-client relationship, nor is it intended to be anything other than an educated opinion. It should not be relied upon as legal advice. The response given is based upon the limited facts provided by the person asking the question. To the extent additional or different facts exist, the response might possibly change.

Read more
Answered on 10/07/13, 8:22 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Texas