Legal Question in Personal Injury in Texas

what can I do if I hurt myself on some property due too faulty well rotten steps, and after I called the owner to ask for help with dr visits and she said you will just have to sue me

Asked on 10/16/13, 11:49 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Donald McLeaish McLeaish&Associates;, P.C.

ask the owner for the name of the homeowner's insurance..almost all pay for such accidents..and if the owner refuses...file suit in justice of peace as small claim if damages are

less than 10000 dollars...or see a lawyer..good luck

Read more
Answered on 10/16/13, 12:40 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Texas