Legal Question in Personal Injury in Texas

i was hurt at work and they have neither workers comp or liability insurance what can i do if my lawyer want to drop the case

Asked on 4/12/17, 9:36 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Greg Baumgartner Baumgartner Law Firm

You can look for another attorney, but it is hard to find an experienced attorney who will take a case without insurance.

Read more
Answered on 4/12/17, 9:40 am
Roger Merrill Merrill & Associates

It looks like a money problem. You can have another lawyer look at it; but if there's no money to pay for your injuries, then you won't find a lawyer who will take it on a contingent fee basis.

If you want to discuss, please call (713) 914-0830. I handle cases throughout Texas.

Read more
Answered on 4/12/17, 9:41 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Texas