Legal Question in Personal Injury in Texas

A loved one of mine was murdered, now his family wants to hire an additional lawyer to make sure the person who did this stays in jail and that justice is served to the maximum. What kind of lawyer do we need to hire? Do we even need to hire an additional lawyer or will the district attorney or whoever prosecutes the case suffice?

Asked on 12/25/13, 9:01 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

There's no such remedy, and no lawyer can do what you're describing. It's up to a judge, or a parole board, whether or not someone stays in jail and serves 100% of his sentence.

Read more
Answered on 12/27/13, 2:13 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Texas