Legal Question in Personal Injury in Texas

my personal injury lawyer has settled my case and received the settlement check. That was two months ago. Now, they will not take my phone calls or disperse my share of the settlement. What can I do?

Asked on 7/16/12, 7:24 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

Send him a certified mail and demand that he contact you within five days. If he doesn't, complain to the State Bar. Their phone number is 1-800-932-1900.

Read more
Answered on 7/16/12, 2:27 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Texas