Legal Question in Personal Injury in Texas

Got rear ended last night at a red light in cleburne tx. Lady got out of her vehicle and asked me and my husband if she would go to jail for having a 6 pack unopened beer in car..we didn't answer her..we called police of course, but before they got there some guy pulls up on a motorcycle and gets the 6 pack and he leaves...coos get there we told them about that, cop said there was no beer in her car...then thry find a pill bottle with different kinds of meds.police gave us a report number and let us go, cop said she was probably going to jail..we don't have any information on her insurance or her name or anything. And our car has a crease in the bumper. The Ford expedition she was driving was a enterprise rent a car.. I have old injuries from a boat accident and have had fusion surgery on my neck, 2 plates 6 screws..i have pain in my neck and shoulder blade like I did before I ever had husband is complaining with his neck as well...Do we need an attorney? Where do we go from here...we need already disabled...NEED HELP!!

Asked on 7/05/17, 2:06 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Roger Merrill Merrill & Associates

Yes, you need an attorney. I handle auto accidents throughout Texas. Please call me at (713) 914-0840

Read more
Answered on 7/05/17, 2:13 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Texas