Legal Question in Personal Injury in Texas

If I am sued after a car accident and i have no money, then what. The only money I get is widows benefits and workmans compensation.

Asked on 8/22/19, 4:18 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dear Client,

Please pay for the question and I would be more than happy to help you. If you are having problems accessing the payment link, please contact me.

Kindest regards,

Dr. Donna Kay Cindy Kakonge, BJ, MA, TESOL, LLB, EdD

Read more
Answered on 8/22/19, 4:43 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Texas