Legal Question in Personal Injury in Texas

In Texas, if I file a motion for a new trial due to new evidence and the judge denies it for whatever reason, can I then include the new evidence in my appeal?

Asked on 3/06/13, 10:49 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cynthia Henley Cynthia Henley, Lawyer

Only if you get it offered and into evidence in the MNT hearing. Appeals are limited to what is in the record.

Read more
Answered on 3/07/13, 1:16 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Texas