Legal Question in Product Liability in Texas

i bought some high octane boost for my motorcycle, i read the product over and over and nowhere did it say anything about harming my motorcycle. my engine is ruined and i need to know if i can get a lawsuit out of it because it is going to cost me more than $500

Asked on 6/15/10, 8:55 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

Send the manufacturer a demand letter (a paper letter - don't use a telephone, and don't send email), and keep a copy. Tell him what happened, and tell him how much your damages are. If there's a repair bill involved, send him a copy of it. Give him a time deadline.

After the deadline passes, sue him.

Read more
Answered on 6/16/10, 6:02 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Products Liability questions and answers in Texas