Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Texas

I own 7 and 1/2 acres with a house on the property. It is in Blanco Co., TX and in the ETJ of Johnson City. How do I subdivide the house and two acres from the other five and 1/2 acres?

Asked on 2/28/14, 8:04 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

You hire a surveyor, bring him out to the property, and have a serious talk with him.

Read more
Answered on 3/02/14, 8:34 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Texas