Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Texas

I am 65 years old and have a reverse mortgage on my home, I deferred my taxes on my property. The mortgage company holding my reverse mortgage paid off my deferred taxes without my knowledge and has ask me to pay them, if I don't they say they will foreclose on my property. Can they do this in Texas

Asked on 3/10/13, 4:11 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Donald McLeaish McLeaish&Associates;, P.C.

without reviewing the reverse mortgage documents, I would not comment. Visit a lawyer experienced in real estate where u live..

Read more
Answered on 3/11/13, 8:01 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Texas