Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Texas

I bought a property sighned all paper work we found out before paperwork is filed at the court house (deed) that he has a judgement attached to the property. the amount is worth more than the porperty what do i do

Asked on 7/07/17, 6:28 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joseph A. McDermott, III Attorney at Law

Was the property the seller's homestead? If so, you may be able to avoid the judgment. Did you pay the seller the money yet?

Read more
Answered on 7/08/17, 6:42 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Texas