Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Texas

I was deeded a property by my dad. my sister is living in the house, but stays in another place. i have asked for rent or she should move out. she has told me no she is not paying anything. what should i do?

Asked on 5/10/13, 11:22 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cynthia Henley Cynthia Henley, Lawyer

Go to the local JP court and file to have her evicted.

Read more
Answered on 5/12/13, 1:10 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Texas