Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Texas

My Home Owners Association paid for my plumbing work. I was to pay $50.00 per month. I was late in one month and now they want to rewrite the terms and charge $100.00 per month. Do I have to abide by these new terms?

Asked on 12/24/11, 11:43 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Thomas Daley KoonsFuller PC

You need to take the repayment agreement to a local attorney. It's impossible to know what their remedies are in this case--they might even be able to foreclose on your property, so I'd be careful and show the agreement to a local attorney before making too much noise.

Read more
Answered on 1/07/12, 9:40 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Texas