Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Texas

Hello, my name is Jaccen Padilla-Hernandez. I'm from Texas. My husband and I purchased a home back in September 2012. The house had some units attached and for some city reason the seller wasn't able to separate the property. Therefore he decided to sell the to us. He made a new contract on July 2013 and the units were supposed to be ready as stated on contract on September 1st, 2013. We have been fighting back and forth with him, giving him opportunity to complete units because no one would show up to work on them. In mid November they were finally completed but did not pass inspection. And our seller wont do anything to fix this. Its a whole bunch of pointing fingers with him, his builder, and I dont know what to do. I need help to see what can be done next, because now he wants my contract back. Please help me!

Asked on 2/07/14, 10:53 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

James Bayles The Bayles Law Firm

You are in need of an attorney to sort this out for you. You should contact an attorney as soon as you can to handle this problem. There are many good real property attorneys in el paso. Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 2/07/14, 10:18 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Texas