Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Texas


i have a debt to an apt complex that went bankrupt. the debt is from 2002. i have contacted the apt complex which stated that i would just have to dispute it. i am trying to get into a new place asap this is hendering the process. i need something within the next few days. how can i handle this

Asked on 7/11/08, 10:26 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cheryl Rivera Smith The Smith Law Firm

Re: legal

To dispute a debt, you contact the 3 main credit bureaus and register the obligation as disputed. They all have websites.

Read more
Answered on 7/12/08, 11:13 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Texas