Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Texas

my mom estate

my mom died and she and a friend owned a house and land togeather can i get my part

Asked on 7/17/08, 10:52 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Cheryl Rivera Smith The Smith Law Firm

Re: my mom estate

Yes. Ask friend to cash you out. If he or she doesn't agree, you can file a lawsuit to partition the property.

Read more
Answered on 7/17/08, 1:46 pm

Donald Nemec Law Office of Donald C. Nemec

Re: my mom estate

If you need assistance with this, either by attorney letters or filing a lawsuit, I would be available. I office out of west Fort Worth and will travel half way to meet clients.

Shoot me an email or give me a call if you'd like to discuss.

Read more
Answered on 7/21/08, 9:48 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Texas