Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Texas

What are my options if I want to sell a home my sister and I bought together but she doesn't want to?

Asked on 10/09/16, 8:38 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joseph A. McDermott, III Attorney at Law

You could sue her for partition and force a sale. Expensive and messy.

Read more
Answered on 10/10/16, 1:21 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Texas