Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Texas

I own a property that is rented in Hunt County that has a mortgage. I want to transfer the deed from me to an LLC that I am managing partner. What type of deed transfer do I need? General, Special or Quitclaim?

Will this type of deed also work in Dallas County to transfer property from my wife to the same LLC? This property has no liens.

Asked on 2/11/14, 9:20 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

Yes, you would transfer your interest through a general warranty deed, either in Dallas County or Hunt County.

Read more
Answered on 2/11/14, 3:30 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Texas