Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Texas

Hello, I have a real estate property in Tarrant County, Texas owned by me and my partner. My partner wants to walkaway from the property due to the loss its incurring. My partner is located in Tennessee and I am located in Texas. I wanted to find out how I can get his name removed as a co-owner of the property. I understand we may have to file a quit claim deed or warranty deed but not sure. My partner doesn't want to travel to Texas to do this work

Your help is appreciated.

Asked on 4/11/13, 9:21 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Donald McLeaish McLeaish&Associates;, P.C.

If he will sign a need to travel...prepare it and let him go to notary public in tennessee..return to you and file with Tarrant County...we would do it for youfor reasonable fee..

Read more
Answered on 4/12/13, 7:29 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Texas