Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Texas

Selling Home

I was divorced 3 years ago and the house I am now living in stayed under both my exhusband and my name. I now would like to sell my house and have no idea where my exhusband is. What can i do to sell my house?

Asked on 6/24/08, 6:26 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cheryl Rivera Smith The Smith Law Firm

Re: Selling Home

Your divorce decree may take care of the problem. Take your papers to a title company and ask what will be required to sell.

Read more
Answered on 6/24/08, 7:06 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Texas