Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Texas

What do I do if I sold my car to a guy in payments but he stopped paying me

Asked on 1/02/13, 9:23 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cynthia Henley Cynthia Henley, Lawyer

Repossess the car.

Read more
Answered on 1/08/13, 2:31 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Texas