Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Texas

can a spouse add another name to a deed of trust without your consent in Pennsylvania (Philadelphia)?

Asked on 5/11/13, 11:55 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cynthia Henley Cynthia Henley, Lawyer

Make Penn your state to get an answer from a lawyer there.

Read more
Answered on 5/12/13, 1:08 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Texas