Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Texas

can i transfer title to my home to my mother and allow her to claim homestead exemption

Asked on 11/24/15, 9:30 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

you may be able to do a deed. give me a call to discuss. 713-382-7980

Read more
Answered on 12/11/15, 11:25 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Texas