Legal Question in Sexual Harassment in Texas

I was divorced over six years ago and found out my name is still on the mortgage, how can I take my name off? Do I have any compensation available because my credit is being affected?

Asked on 7/22/11, 10:40 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

You can't "take your name off." The other party has to refinance the debt.

Read more
Answered on 7/22/11, 10:40 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Sexual Harassment Law questions and answers in Texas