Legal Question in Social Security Law in Texas

my husband and i separated but not legally, we have marriage contract here in the philippines but when he dies last july 19 2013 hes brother change his civil status to single, is it legal? i don't know what to do, please help me


Asked on 8/13/13, 8:29 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Donald McLeaish McLeaish&Associates;, P.C.

If he died in Texas...texas law applies...but if in a lawyer if I can help 972 298 4641

Read more
Answered on 8/15/13, 8:25 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Social Security Law questions and answers in Texas