Legal Question in Social Security Law in Texas

my husband is 61 years old. If he begins to receive social security disability, would he receive the amount shown on that yearly statement for retirement age, or would he receive the amount shown for "if you become disabled now..."

Asked on 11/01/09, 4:24 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Donald McLeaish McLeaish&Associates;, P.C.

the amount on "are you disabled now" and call us if you want help in completing the claim

Read more
Answered on 11/06/09, 5:24 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Social Security Law questions and answers in Texas