Legal Question in Tax Law in Texas

I am a Canadian, buying minerals from East Africa that I wish to have refined in Texas. Do I need to register as a US business?

Asked on 8/22/09, 10:31 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Leon David L. Leon, P.C.

I'm not sure I understand your question. Are you importing minerals to have them processed by the US company, or are you going to form a US company to refine the minerals?

Read more
Answered on 8/25/09, 11:57 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Tax and Taxation Law questions and answers in Texas