Legal Question in Tax Law in Texas

Can I get my husband in trouble for asking me for my social security number when we are separated, he was trying to claim me on taxes without my consent?

Asked on 1/23/12, 7:02 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

No, you can't "get him in trouble."

Read more
Answered on 1/25/12, 8:33 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Tax and Taxation Law questions and answers in Texas