Legal Question in Traffic Law in Texas

I backed into someone's car saturday, gave them my info and havent heard from them until today with a threatening email about a hit and run police report because apparently i gave them false info. Can they actually do this if i technically did not run from the scene?

Asked on 10/02/13, 9:12 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cynthia Henley Cynthia Henley, Lawyer

If you gave false information, you have committed a crime. Why don't you correct the information immediately.

Read more
Answered on 10/03/13, 10:48 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Texas