Legal Question in Traffic Law in Texas

My drivers license was issued in the state of Texas, where i reside. I received a speeding ticket in thr state of California, i have failed to pay and was sent a notice stating they will suspend my license if not paid.. Can another state suspend my license if it was not issued there?

Asked on 10/30/12, 1:43 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn


Read more
Answered on 11/01/12, 6:52 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Texas