Legal Question in Traffic Law in Texas

A few months ago i had a lady cut me off causing me to rear-end her. I have proof that she was not straight and did not have he vehicle in the lane. She also did not have a driver's license and they are trying to pin the wreck on me. My attorney wont do anything. What can i do?

Asked on 2/21/14, 1:35 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

Who is "they" who are trying to pin the wreck on you? Police? Is it a civil suit?

If your attorney won't do anything, you need to think about hiring a different attorney. The Dallas/Ft. Worth area has 10,000 lawyers.

Read more
Answered on 2/21/14, 5:29 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Texas