Legal Question in Traffic Law in Texas

I received a paraphernalia ticket. I pleaded not guilty for it because all the cop found was an empty cigaret pack that smelt like marijuana. What do I need to do to get this dismissed?

Asked on 2/22/12, 9:08 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

Show up at the trial and plead not guilty. Demand a jury trial. Convince the jury that you shouldn't be convicted. You'll want to get a good lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 2/22/12, 11:39 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Texas