Legal Question in Veterans Law in Texas

my parents hare withholding va disability checks from me and wont give them to me unless I sign them over to them

Asked on 7/06/15, 2:28 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

James Swain Swain Law Firm

Unless they are your VA appointed fiduciary that have cannot withhold your check. It is a violation of Federal law. Contact your VA representative.

Read more
Answered on 7/07/15, 6:15 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Veterans Law questions and answers in Texas