Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Texas

Can an adopted child be cut out of a will or trust? The adoption was handled in Texas and the child and parents reside in Texas.

Asked on 8/12/09, 6:37 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Luba Smal Smal Immigration Law Office

When drafting a will or a trust, you are free to disinherit whoever you want. You shall contact a Texas lawyer to help you to draft the documents.

Read more
Answered on 8/13/09, 12:54 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Texas