Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Texas

My dad passed away November 27, 2011. His will has never been read and my mother has sold a lot of his possessions such as antique cars, guns, and other valuable things. As an adopted child what, if any, are my options to insure I get what I know my dad left me.

Asked on 2/08/13, 4:01 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

We need to know how old you are.

You need to contact a good probate lawyer, who will probably suggest that you open up an estate immediately.

Read more
Answered on 2/12/13, 5:33 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Texas