Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Texas

I cant find the original copy of my will. my son has a copy that is marked copy. can I make changes on his copy to change 2 items?

Asked on 4/26/18, 10:01 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Leon David L. Leon, P.C.

That is a very, very bad idea. If you can't find the original, just make a new will. They're not expensive, and the problems you can create by DIYing it will outweigh the cost savings.

Read more
Answered on 4/26/18, 10:03 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Texas