Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Texas


Are forms available for us to fill out and submit to the court to force an executor to provide an inventory of assets in an estate? (without an attorney)

Asked on 1/27/09, 8:00 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

David Leon David L. Leon, P.C.

Re: probate

You can call the court or check the court's website. Many have freely available forms. If not, having an attorney send out a demand letter for the accounting shouldn't cost much.

Read more
Answered on 1/28/09, 12:03 am
Cheryl Rivera Smith The Smith Law Firm

Re: probate

You'll need to go to your local law library to find the appropriate motion and you need to be prepared to represent the heirs at a hearing.

Read more
Answered on 1/28/09, 7:52 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Texas