Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Texas

Probating a will

My mother-in-law did not probate her husband's will even though their only child and heir asked her to do so. She said it would be too expensive right now and they could do it later. He agreed. Now she has passed away and named a cousin executor who has claimed every item for himself. What can we do to enforce his father's will and all the property my husband should have inherhited. Father has been dead over 4 years. Mother passed 1 year ago.

Asked on 1/27/09, 7:27 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

James Grissom Law Office of James P. Grissom

Re: Probating a will

How about hiring a lawyer. Your mother only had 1/2. The rest is in your father's estate. This should give you a clue that a lawyer could help you. Good Luck.

Read more
Answered on 1/27/09, 7:39 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Texas