Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Texas

will & testment

My husband and I only had 1 child he is now dead but have 6 grand kids and now 2 great grand kids what I need to no is what form I use that after we both are gone I want to give each of them all of our land we have 20 acres and 2 houses

Asked on 8/03/07, 11:38 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

James Grissom Law Office of James P. Grissom

Re: will & testment

You need to make a will. See a lawyer. It's not that expensive to make sure your wishes are executed.

Read more
Answered on 8/03/07, 11:48 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Texas