Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Texas


In making a will is there any way to make it unchangeable at my death. I am afraid my spouse will leave everything to his daughter and nothing to my Son. He has a family history of dementia.

Asked on 8/04/07, 12:34 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cheryl Rivera Smith The Smith Law Firm

Re: Wills

You are a prime candidate for a Q-Tip Trust. You really need to do this through an attorney to protect your son's and his daughter's interests.

Read more
Answered on 8/04/07, 4:56 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Texas