Legal Question in Workers Comp in Texas

I and my cosigner recently sold a business that was in my name and the funds were deposited in the cosigners bank account, what are my rights to receive my money for my portion of the business?

Asked on 11/22/09, 2:20 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

You have the right to get your money. If he doesn't give it to you, you can sue him.

Read more
Answered on 12/02/09, 2:46 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in Texas