Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Turkey

my dad was born in turkey and went to england to work in 1960 then he got biritish citicien and biritish passport in 5 years he stayed in englan as a citicien.i was born on 1991 in turkey when my dad was a biritish citicien but they were un married with my mum when i was 8 years old my dad took me to england and i lived there for 8 years when iwas 15 i came back to turkey so iam 19 years old now can i get a biritish citicien through my dad ...??????????????

Asked on 2/17/11, 9:16 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

bicak hukuk Bı´┐Żak Law Firm

let us examine your documents.

Read more
Answered on 9/18/11, 2:44 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Turkey