Legal Question in Consumer Law in United Kingdom

i have disabled partner we orderd a suite of furniture over 12 weeks ago and have just found company gone into administration need urgent advice we paid cash and they have one in showroom why cant i have that one

Asked on 5/31/10, 10:53 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Hello and thank you for your question.

The company is entitled to either repay your money or give you the set in the showroom if you are willing to have it.

Inform them that you will seek legal action against them for this uncondoned delay if the furniture does not reach you within certain date. Also mention that you will seek compensation for the inconvenience caused to you and your disabled partner. Write them a strong letter and keep a copy of it with yourself. Hopefully your work will get done without any legal hassels.

Read more
Answered on 6/03/10, 6:11 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in United Kingdom